Re: Balcony Floor Vibration

This refers to Mr. Steve Kramer's query for 28' long cantilever and its natural frequency. I would suggest that a grid system may work. This will act as one section and will give a better moment of inertia to meet the deflection criteria. Deflection is governed by its moment of intertia. Do reverse ca;culations..
Syed A. Basith, P.Eng.