RE: Vacation - Company Policy

Gentlemen:

As a firm owner (20 people), you be surprised how big an issue vacation
benefits
Are to new grads!

I think I offer a very nice package of compensation and benefits in a
relaxed work environment.

I had one potential employee quite literally agonize over the 2 weeks (that
we offer to new grads)
vs. 3 weeks that the ABC Company (300 employees) offers.

Never mind that I was paying more and offered (I think) better projects and
potential for advancement.

The actual issue, comparisons around campus (what did you get offered?...).

(she ended up joining me anyway...)

David L. Fisher, SE, PE
Senior Principal
Fisher+Horos Structural Engineers