RE: Vacation - Company Policy

I've been watching this thread with some interest as I'm one of the younger
generation, I've been in the workforce for about 2 years now.  I've had this
discussion with a fair number of people in my office and most of us agree
that we'd like to see more time off, not necessarily to go climb with our
college buddies or whatever else, but more as a time to refresh ourselves.
Starting out with 2 weeks, and gaining an extra day in the 5th -10 year
seems a little light to me.  I turn your attention to Europe, the standard
is about 6 weeks, with some firms stating that you have to take a block of 3
or 4 weeks at one time.  All in the interest of refreshing the employee so
that when they're at work, they're at their best and not stressed as much.

Just my $0.02.

Brian