Re: Jungle Resort

jacques:

There are some British publications that provide back country type suspension bridge design and construction.  Unfortunately their web page address is on the computer at my other office.  I'll be back there this week end and will send it to you.

I would be interested in what your final design might be as I have a possible similar suspension bridge design that may be coming up.  I have seen and used native vine type bridges in west Africa.

Neil Moore, S.E.
neil moore and associates
shingle springs, california

Amazonat Jungle Resort wrote:

Hello,we are Amazonat Jungle Resort, located in the BrazilianAmazon. ( www.amazonat-resort.com )We are in the process of starting a suspension bridgein the tree canopy system.Is there any technical information out there, who canhelp us out with;cable size/distances,connections to tree'swalking ways, tree platforms,connections,strength calculations,etc.  Thank you,jacques van Egeraat