Drift Loads Vary Boca 81,84,99 ![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Drift Loads Vary Boca 81,84,99 !
- From: "Hyndman, Keith" <KHyndman(--nospam--at)engineeringsi.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 15:45:08 -0400
Wow! things have changed. For the same building with a roof ht difference of 8 ft and a contributing width of 120', location Phila, PA the max drift is:
BOCA '81 40 psf
BOCA '84 60 psf
BOCA '99 88 psf
Thank you Mattew Stuart for the fax, I'll keep it as a reference.
Keith Hyndman, P.E.
Engineering Solutions Inc.
436 Creamery Way, Suite 100
Exton, PA 19341
* Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org ********
- Prev by Subject: RE: Drift
- Next by Subject: RE: Drift Loads Vary Boca 81,84,99 !
- Previous by thread: Jungle Resort
- Next by thread: RE: Drift Loads Vary Boca 81,84,99 !