Drift Loads Vary Boca 81,84,99 !

Title: Drift Loads Vary Boca 81,84,99 !

Wow! things have changed. For the same building with a roof ht difference of 8 ft and a contributing width of 120', location Phila, PA the max drift is:

BOCA '81        40 psf
BOCA '84        60 psf
BOCA '99        88 psf

Thank you Mattew Stuart for the fax, I'll keep it as a reference.

Keith Hyndman, P.E.
khyndman(--nospam--at)engineeringsi.com
Engineering Solutions Inc.
436 Creamery Way, Suite 100