RE: Drift Loads Vary Boca 81,84,99 !

Must be global warming.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hyndman, Keith [mailto:KHyndman(--nospam--at)engineeringsi.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 2:45 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: Drift Loads Vary Boca 81,84,99 !

Wow! things have changed. For the same building with a roof ht difference of
8 ft and a contributing width of 120', location Phila, PA the max drift is:

BOCA '81        40 psf
BOCA '84        60 psf
BOCA '99        88 psf

Thank you Mattew Stuart for the fax, I'll keep it as a reference.

Keith Hyndman, P.E.
khyndman(--nospam--at)engineeringsi.com
Engineering Solutions Inc.
436 Creamery Way, Suite 100