> -----Original Message-----
> From: Conrad Guymon [mailto:conrad(--nospam--at)karren.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 2:35 PM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: Re: Vacation - Company Policy
> The health care, at least where they are, seems to be very good, and the
> cost is a whole lot lower than here. IIRC, a trip to the ER for
> sutures was
> about $35 uninsured.
And the person suturing you is likely a "technician" who has completed the
equivalent of a vocational college course.
We're comparing apples and oranges when it comes to comparing health care
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org