Believe me: As bad as our tax rates are here in the states, they are
CRIMINALLY worse in the E.U.
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
> -----Original Message-----
> From: George Richards, P.E. [mailto:george(--nospam--at)BORM.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 6:14 PM
> To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
> Subject: RE: Vacation - Company Policy
> Add the 20 something to 39% federal tax rate you pay to your
> state tax rate,
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org