RE: Vacation - Company Policy

Could any one give my some indication where on the web i could find a
website that invites
major international companies to tender on future or current projects or how
to get to qualify
to be put on the tender list. To view or website www.genreceng.com will give
u an indication
of the quality and expertise of our company. Search engines does not seem to
work to give exposure to marketing benefit. Any help or ideas will be
appreciated.
Regards
Des Hayes

---
This e-mail is private and contains information intended only for the named addressee. Any recipient who is not a named addressee is not entitled to review or disseminate this e-mail or to take any action in reliance upon this information.  Please notify the sender immediately by fax, telephone or e-mail and we will reimburse the cost of doing so. Thank you.

This e-mail message and its attachments is subject to the disclaimers as published at: http://www.murrob.com/disclaimer.htm
---