I am looking for a standard / requirement for seismic bracing of mechanical,
plumbing, and electrical systems supported by hanger/trapeze strut system.
Does the building code specifically state these items must be braced, and if
so, at what interval?
Joseph Ward, EIT
Leavitt & Associates Engineers, Inc.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org