SEISMIC BRACING

I am looking for a standard / requirement for seismic bracing of mechanical,
plumbing, and electrical systems supported by hanger/trapeze strut system.
Does the building code specifically state these items must be braced, and if
so, at what interval?

Thank you,

Joseph Ward, EIT
Leavitt & Associates Engineers, Inc.