RE: Vacation - Company Policy

I got your reply, and I have to confess (apologetically) that I was being
facetious.

I was referring to the many solicitations received by email purporting to
invite the recipient to participate in a "venture" in Nigeria (although the
Ivory Coast and Ghana seem to have joined the party in recent years). They
are notorious scams.

Again, I apologize for seeming as though I were serious. I figured these
scams were so well-known that my intent would be clear.

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas
Phone 281-492-2251