RE: Vacation - Company Policy

>but it still makes me wonder
>why so A&E and other educational channels praise the healthcare system in
>Europe over our system here.
They probably don't realize the vital role our health care system plays
in keeping insurance companies profitable.

>Certainly, the House of Commons is much more interesting to watch
> than our own C-Span.
Question time is the best. We should have something like it to see how
well a president thinks on his feet. Harry Truman (maybe JFK) was our
last president with the moxie to handle an off-the-cuff duel. It isn't
pretty, but neither is any other hard work-out.