RE: Vacation - Company Policy

We received by fax today another of these solicitations. It purported to be
from Philip Nyerere the son of Julius Nyerere the late President of
Tanzania. Inspite of the publicity these scams generate there are still some
people who fall for them. Todays effort has been filed in the round filing
cabinet (trash can).