STAAD vs ...[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEA List" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: STAAD vs ...
- From: "Nora Miller" <nmiller(--nospam--at)browngay.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 11:34:50 -0500
I just started a new job with a transportation firm where I am responsible for starting up a bridge design group. I have five years experience in bridge design. At my old company I used STAAD for any frame analysis that needed to be done. Now I am trying to decide what kind of software to purchase and am overwhelmed by the choices. Obviously, I am very comfortable with STAAD, but have heard that STAAD.pro has a lot of bugs. I am considering RISA-2D and VisualAnalysis (IES). Anybody have any advice for me?
(I was told this would start a whole STAAD-bashing session that would last for days... I apologize if this is a recurring issue -- I've just joined the list. I'd appreciate anything you can tell me.)
- Prev by Subject: Staad
- Next by Subject: Re: STAAD vs ...
- Previous by thread: Re: Urgent virus alert
- Next by thread: Re: STAAD vs ...