Re: Vacation - Company Policy

Too few of those Europeans are engineers! We could use more european design
standards, experience
and commitment to quality.

By the way, I would give up the big house, lawn and automatic transmission to
live in Paris (en France) any day of the week.

But I've never been to Texas, USA (or is it a nation as well?); perhaps I could
find such european qualities closer to home.

Pas possible!