STAAD[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: STAAD
- From: "E.B.Davison, P.Eng." <rndeng(--nospam--at)planet.eon.net>
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 13:30:50 -0600
I have used SPStress, and Staad for a number of years and recently switched to RISA 3D. I have found RISA excellent and easy to use, once the initial learning curve (not too steep) is overcome. I like the way it handles moving loads. STAAD was OK but clumbersome and very expensive.
RND Engineering (1997) Ltd.
#210 -9440 -49 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T6B 2M9
- Prev by Subject: SSTC - Steel Connections: seismic applications seminar
- Next by Subject: Re: STAAD
- Previous by thread: Re: New software for Document Management
- Next by thread: Re: STAAD