From: Paul Gortaire [mailto:pagortaireyjolsito(--nospam--at)yupimail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 10:03 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Sap 2000 non linear pushover curve and Hazus

Hello engineers

I would like to know if someone of yours could help me with the
meaning of intersection of the Pushover and Demand Spectrum curves,
and performance point(Sa, Sd) in the picture that shows the program.
I would like to know how can I find the Inelastic Spectrum Response
curve or it should be equal to HAZUS 99 program?

Sincerelly yours;
Engs: Paul Gortaire & Jorge Ortega L

Consigue tu cuenta de E-mail gratis y permanente en http://WWW.YUPIMAIL.COM

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* *** * Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp * * This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers * Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To * subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to: * * http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp * * Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you * send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted * without your permission. Make sure you visit our web * site at: ****** ********