cold formed braced frame

any thoughts on the following:

Greenhouse structure.
Framing of light gauge, cold formed material.
K-braced frames and x-braced frames taking lateral.
Zone4

How can I comply with UBC 2213.8 seismic provisions which were not intended for light gau. members?

Won't I  be mixing oranges and apples when trying to apply adjustment factors to allowable axial stress which incorporate Cc and Kl/r as in 2213.8.2.2.

Section 2213.8.2.5 limits D/t ratio to 1300/Fy which is far different than the limt of .441E/Fy of AISI Spec. for Cold Formed Steel Struct. Members.

I am inclined to design using AISI spec. for allowable stresses and apply omega to all connections and members.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Mark