RE: Texas Windstorm Construction Code/Guide

Title: RE: Texas Windstorm Construction Code/Guide

For instance, what if I use 1999 SBC, which I do have? Am I then out of compliance? How about if I use 1995 ASCE 7? The TDI Code references 1973 SBC and 1993 ASCE 7.
[BKS]

Bill,

I asked the same question to the Windstorm Engineer, he pretty much indicated use whatever code you wanted, but you had to certify compliance with 1993 ASCE 7.

bks