I've said it before, David, but where were you when I graduated NU?!?!?!?
....but neither of you were around back then... oh, well.
--- David Fisher <dfisher(--nospam--at)fplushse.com> wrote:
> Our firm policy matches yours, btw.
> David L. Fisher, SE, PE
> Senior Principal
> Fisher+Horos Structural Engineers
> 372 West Ontario
> Chicago, IL 60610
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Paul Feather [mailto:pfeather(--nospam--at)san.rr.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 3:56 PM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: Re: Vacation - Company Policy
> Our solution to date has been to provide two weeks of paid vacation for the
> first 5 years, and 3 weeks for the next 5, 4 weeks after ten (we have not
> been around for ten years, so this is not a reality yet). We combine this
> with an additional "non-vacation" paid week off for Christmas and New Years.
> Paul Feather
Do You Yahoo!?
Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail - only $35
a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org