RISA

You can find the info you need at:

http://www.risatech.com/

We have used the RISA products for years and are pleased with them.

Ed Haninger
Fluor Daniel
Aliso Viejo, CA

                    "Syed Basith"
                    <syed_breng@hot      To:     seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
                    mail.com>
                    05/30/01 02:17       cc:
                    PM
                    Please respond       Subject:     Re: STAAD
                    to seaint
                                                                                                                 .

Where can I purchase the"RISA 3D". and its relevant material how to use it.
Please respond. Thaks.  Basith

>From: "E.B.Davison, P.Eng."
>To: "SEAINT"
>Subject: STAAD
>Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 13:30:50 -0600
>
>I have used SPStress, and Staad for a number of years and recently
switched to RISA 3D. I have found RISA excellent and easy to use, once the
initial learning curve (not too steep) is overcome. I like the way it
handles moving loads. STAAD was OK but clumbersome and very expensive.

>B.Davison, P.Eng.
>RND Engineering (1997) Ltd.
>#210 -9440 -49 Street
>Edmonton, Alberta T6B 2M9