From: Kirby McKinney [mailto:kmckinney(--nospam--at)estari-inc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 12:46 PM
To: Structuralist
Subject: New e-mail site

Dennis,

Thanks so much for including us in your review.  However, I must make you
aware of some important information.  The proper website to purchase DocAble
Organizer is www.estari-inc.com.  Everybook Inc. will declare Chapter 7
bankruptcy soon.  Estari Software has purchased the intellectual property
for DocAble Organizer and is the only company authorized to sell the
software.  Myself and the senior developer are former Everybook employees.

Since the purchse the software capabilities have changed drastically.  You
cannot open two docs simultaneously, look at non-contiguous pages or
annotate.  Our software hands off to your default PDF viewer.  The
viewer/rasterizer was being developed by an outside vendor and it could not
handle all documents.  It was also very slow.  My aplogies.  The Everybook
website was never updated and it will be going away soon.  If you have any
questions or comments please give me a call.

Regards,

Kirby

Kirby L. McKinney
V.P. New Business Development