RE: Seismic questions[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Seismic questions
- From: Nicholas Blackburn <nblackburn(--nospam--at)fdgoak.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 17:01:50 -0700
From: ken kirkland [mailto:kenmail234(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 4:34 PM
Subject: Seismic questions
I have five story building. The base shear design, the value Ct = 0.35 for Steel OMRF.
For the same building, what is the value Ct if I used 2.Building frame system - 4a.steel?
and what is the value Ct if I used 1.Bearing Wall System - 2.Shear Walls - Concrete?
Thanks in advance
- Prev by Subject: Seismic questions
- Next by Subject: Re: Seismic-Eruptions
- Previous by thread: RE: Porch Concrete Cracking
- Next by thread: e-mail shorthand