From: "Caldwell, Stan" <scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com>
To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Sean Pedro's Attack
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 16:08:07 -0500
Sean Pedro wrote of Rush Limbaugh and Bill Polhemus:
"At least he has the power to control short-sighted, ill-informed,
who-think-they-know-it-all, jack-ass-cowboy- idiots like you."
As far as I can determine, this is your very first post to the Listserv.
Nice start! What did you possibly hope to accomplish with this sort of
stupid personal attack?
True, but I've been reading his smart-ass comments for so long that I got
sick and tired. I'm sure I am not the only one disgusted with his attitude
on this listserv, but someone has to tell him to act professionally and stop
monkeying around. This is a professional forum and not a chat room.
As to you, Stan, you are making the same "stupid personal attack"
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org