Re: Sean Pedro's Attack

From: "Caldwell, Stan" <scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com>
To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Sean Pedro's Attack
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 16:08:07 -0500

Sean Pedro wrote of Rush Limbaugh and Bill Polhemus:

"At least he has the power to control short-sighted, ill-informed,
who-think-they-know-it-all, jack-ass-cowboy- idiots like you."

Sean:

As far as I can determine, this is your very first post to the Listserv.
Nice start!  What did you possibly hope to accomplish with this sort of
stupid personal attack?

True, but I've been reading his smart-ass comments for so long that I got sick and tired. I'm sure I am not the only one disgusted with his attitude on this listserv, but someone has to tell him to act professionally and stop monkeying around. This is a professional forum and not a chat room.

As to you, Stan, you are making the same "stupid personal attack"