It might be a good product, but there is NO WAY that "50% of US engineers"
use it. NO ONE has that kind of market penetration, not even STAAD.
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mark Mercer [mailto:mark.mercer(--nospam--at)victoriadock55.freeserve.co.uk]
> Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 5:19 PM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: RAM software
> My company is currently trying to decide whether to purchase the RAM
> structural analysis and design software. We are a UK based company and are
> told, "50% of all US structural engineers use this software". Would
> appreciate some feedback.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org