RE: Porch Concrete Cracking

SNIP!

> Oh yeah, you Texans, that 850k equates to a 4 bedroom, 3000 sq.ft
> house in lovely San Ramon, CA. Now you are really jealous aren't
> you. (grin)

I'm afraid I'm going back to the "sealing" issue. Be VERY CAREFUL that by
drafting such a letter to him, and not sealing it, you aren't violating the
sealing rules in CA. I'll bet a Texas Jalapeno to a California Avocado that
you would be!

Oh, and here in my neighborhood, that 4BR 2 1/2 Bath 3,000 Square Footer
costs a whopping $160,000. Well, it ain't San Ramon, but it DOES come with a
color-coordinated Cottonmouth for your backyard!

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas
Phone 281-492-2251