Re: RAM software

Mark:

I agree with others who have posted: RAM does not have 50% market penetration.

But.....

This is an excellent software package for engineers who routinely design
structural steel buildings.  I cannot vouch for its compatability with British
or Euro-codes, but the software can cut one week of design time to one day or
less in an US office.  Its labor-savings is analagous to spreadsheets for
accountants.

If the software did concrete, upwards of 90% of engineers would use it, but,
alas, it does not, so many people balk at the price for a "niche" product.

Buy it.

Keith Fix
Little Rock, Arkansas, USA