Re: Sean Pedro's Attack

When Bill addresses technical issues, he is an asset to the listserver. When he
wanders off into politics, he is an unmitigated PITA. I've learned not to
respond, but without any question he has instigated more stupid arguments
(discussions?) than any other member.  And, as a matter of fact, some of his
opinions are both ignorant and ill informed. If there was a limit on the
accumulated total of BS posts, he'd have been tossed long ago.  This thread is
just another example--try to ignore him.
Chuck Utzman, P.E.