When Bill addresses technical issues, he is an asset to the listserver. When he
wanders off into politics, he is an unmitigated PITA. I've learned not to
respond, but without any question he has instigated more stupid arguments
(discussions?) than any other member. And, as a matter of fact, some of his
opinions are both ignorant and ill informed. If there was a limit on the
accumulated total of BS posts, he'd have been tossed long ago. This thread is
just another example--try to ignore him.
Chuck Utzman, P.E.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org