To: bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: RE: Porch Concrete Cracking
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 01:04:38 EDT
Bill, just out of curiosity, roughly what's the billing rate of an
independent structural engineer doing residential work "out there"?
Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA USA (San Francisco Bay Area)
In a message dated 5/30/01 6:11:35 PM, bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc writes:
<< Oh, and here in my neighborhood, that 4BR 2 1/2 Bath 3,000 Square Footer
costs a whopping $160,000. Well, it ain't San Ramon, but it DOES come with a
color-coordinated Cottonmouth for your backyard!
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E. >>
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org