> -----Original Message-----
> From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com]
> Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 12:05 AM
> To: bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc; seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: Re: RE: Porch Concrete Cracking
> Bill, just out of curiosity, roughly what's the billing rate of an
> independent structural engineer doing residential work "out there"?
It ranges between about $90 and $105.
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org