Residential Fee Range (Was Porch Conc. Cracking)

As a further comparison, . . .

In rural North Florida, the going rate for residential / light commercial is
$50.00 per hour and the contractors and homeowners consider it to be
excessive.  Residential design, in-depth plan checking, etc. like you guys
out west have is unheard of around here for residential and most light
commercial.

I've stayed out of that market and focus on transportation, industrial, and
telecommunications work.

M. David Finley, P.E.
Lake City, FL