I'm sure you know, but you can pick up a lot of this on the Jerusalem Post,
Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561
> From: Structuralist <dennis.wish(--nospam--at)gte.net>
> To: SEAINT Listservice <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>; aec-residential(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc
> Subject: FW: Israeli Wedding Hall Collapse Sharpens Quake Fears
> Date: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 2:33 PM
> My very close friend is Israeli. She and her husband have been following
> collapse of the wedding hall in Jerusalem last week. She forwarded this
> article by Megan Goldin (Jerusalem - Reuters) as I asked her to keep me
> posted of any in formation coming out of Kol Israel (the international
> that I may not see.
> I thought I would forward this to the group as it has an interesting
> perspective that many of us would be interested in.
> Dennis S. Wish, PE
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org