there was an article in a recent issue of Wood Design & Building magazine
entitled "Haliburton Forest Walk - Wooden Paths in the Trees." Here's a link to
a summary of the article on the magazine website:
Hope this information helps.
Buddy Showalter, P.E.
From: "Amazonat Jungle Resort" <amazonat(--nospam--at)argo.com.br>
Subject: Jungle Resort
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
we are Amazonat Jungle Resort, located in the Brazilian
Amazon. ( www.amazonat-resort.com )
We are in the process of starting a suspension bridge
in the tree canopy system.
Is there any technical information out there, who can=20
help us out with;
connections to tree's
jacques van Egeraat
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org