From: "Amazonat Jungle Resort" <amazonat(--nospam--at)argo.com.br>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Jungle Resort

------=_NextPart_000_003F_01C0E85F.C8179620

Hello,
we are Amazonat Jungle Resort, located in the Brazilian
Amazon. ( www.amazonat-resort.com )
We are in the process of starting a suspension bridge
in the tree canopy system.
Is there any technical information out there, who can=20
help us out with;
cable size/distances,
connections to tree's
walking ways,