From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 12:31:04 -0400
Thanks, Buddy for pointing out that Timber sizes are also controlled by
A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Buddy Showalter wrote:
. > Roger, US DOC PS 20-99 standardized the sizes for both dimension lumber
. > and timbers (5x5 and larger). here's a link to the pdf file for ps 20-99.
. > check out
. > table 3.
. > http://ts.nist.gov/htdocs/210/215/ps20-99.pdf
. > Buddy Showalter, P.E.
. > AF&PA/AWC
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org