Re: Residential Fee Range (Was Porch Conc. Cracking)

Now, Bill...

You know that's not true.  I've already made funeral arrangements here, and
I'm not prepared to deal with a lot of paperwork after I'm dead ;-)

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561

P.S.  For David Finley -- We must not be quite as rural as you.  The going
rate here is between $55 & $65 per hour for residential.  Frankly, I duck
residential every chance I get.