You know that's not true. I've already made funeral arrangements here, and
I'm not prepared to deal with a lot of paperwork after I'm dead ;-)
Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561
P.S. For David Finley -- We must not be quite as rural as you. The going
rate here is between $55 & $65 per hour for residential. Frankly, I duck
residential every chance I get.
> From: Bill Polhemus <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
> Subject: RE: Residential Fee Range (Was Porch Conc. Cracking)
> Date: Thursday, May 31, 2001 10:11 AM
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: David Finley [mailto:pec(--nospam--at)isgroup.net]
> > Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 9:50 AM
> > Subject: Residential Fee Range (Was Porch Conc. Cracking)
> > As a further comparison, . . .
> > In rural North Florida, the going rate for residential / light
> > commercial is
> > $50.00 per hour and the contractors and homeowners consider it to be
> > excessive.
> This has helped us to secure higher fees. Fountain Conner and I compared
> this about a year ago, and I think he entertained serious notions of
> relocating as a result! :-)
> William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org