Asunto: Re: Sean Pedro's Attack
Autor:  "Sean Pedro" <SMTP:pedrosean(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
Fecha:      30/5/01 20:29

>From: "Caldwell, Stan" <scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com>
>To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
>Subject: Sean Pedro's Attack
>Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 16:08:07 -0500
>

>Sean Pedro wrote of Rush Limbaugh and Bill Polhemus:
>
>"At least he has the power to control short-sighted, ill-informed,
>who-think-they-know-it-all, jack-ass-cowboy- idiots like you."
>
>Sean:
>
>As far as I can determine, this is your very first post to the Listserv.
>Nice start!  What did you possibly hope to accomplish with this sort of
>stupid personal attack?

True, but I've been reading his smart-ass comments for so long that I got
sick and tired. I'm sure I am not the only one disgusted with his attitude
on this listserv, but someone has to tell him to act professionally and stop
monkeying around. This is a professional forum and not a chat room.

As to you, Stan, you are making the same "stupid personal attack"