Re: let's get creative

Gray,

	I love it!

	Exposing active structural components may cause problems because of
required fire ratings and other things which I'm sure you know all
about.  You might have to resort to the use of non functional or
completely (or partially) redundant structural components.  Perhaps a
gallery of structural components such as columns from historically
different time periods or a series of theme rooms using very different
building materials would be very effective.  You'll have to publish some
photographs when you're done.

	Good luck with the project.

				Regards,

				H. Daryl Richardson