To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: History Buffs (Waayyy off topic)
From: Dave Adams <davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 12:08:33 -0700
Hello all --
I'm looking to build up a library of good, quality history books and thought
some of you may have some good tips. In particular, I'm looking for a good
recommendation for (1) WWII, (2) American Revolutionary War, (3) Vietnam
War, (4) Civil War.
Also, if there are particular authors to be on the look out for (I've heard
that Shelby Foote is pretty reliable/readable regarding the Civil War),
those would be great, too!
Dave K. Adams, S.E.
Lane Engineers, Inc.
979 N. Blackstone St.
Tulare, CA 93274
PH: (559) 688-5263
FAX: (559) 688-8893
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org