From: Davis Parsons <dparsons(--nospam--at)msc-engineers.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 14:14:18 -0500
For WWII, anything by Stephen Ambrose.
Dave Adams wrote:
> Hello all --
> I'm looking to build up a library of good, quality history books and thought
> some of you may have some good tips. In particular, I'm looking for a good
> recommendation for (1) WWII, (2) American Revolutionary War, (3) Vietnam
> War, (4) Civil War.
> Also, if there are particular authors to be on the look out for (I've heard
> that Shelby Foote is pretty reliable/readable regarding the Civil War),
> those would be great, too!
> Dave K. Adams, S.E.
> Lane Engineers, Inc.
> 979 N. Blackstone St.
> Tulare, CA 93274
> PH: (559) 688-5263
> FAX: (559) 688-8893
Davis G. Parsons II, PE RA AEI
a practical structural engineer
in Fort Worth, Texas
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org