RE: History Buffs (Waayyy off topic)

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Davis Parsons [mailto:dparsons(--nospam--at)msc-engineers.com]
> Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 2:14 PM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: Re: History Buffs (Waayyy off topic)
>

> For WWII, anything by Stephen Ambrose.

Actually, for ANY era whatsoever, "anything by Stephen Ambrose." I
absolutely ADORE his study of the Lewis and Clarke Expedition, for example,
and he just came out with "Nothing Like It In The World," about the
transcontinental railroad.

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas