For those of you in TX, like Stan, who keep up with this stuff:
I was recently told about some "Senate bill" in the recently completed
legislative session that had something to do with "enacting ASCE 7-98".
However, when I asked the source for clarification, I got no response (this
was via email).
Does anyone else here know what that might have been about?
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org