From: Dave Adams [mailto:davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 12:09 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: History Buffs (Waayyy off topic)

Hello all --

I'm looking to build up a library of good, quality history books and thought
some of you may have some good tips.  In particular, I'm looking for a good
recommendation for  (1) WWII,  (2) American Revolutionary War,  (3) Vietnam
War,  (4) Civil War.

Also, if there are particular authors to be on the look out for (I've heard
that Shelby Foote is pretty reliable/readable regarding the Civil War),
those would be great, too!

Thanks,
Dave K. Adams, S.E.
Lane Engineers, Inc.