RE: History Buffs (Waayyy off topic)

The DNA evidence just isn't there. Sorry to disappoint. Sorry that it
bothers  you that there might be men of character abroad in the world.

Go to the link I provided, read the article. "Real scholars" don't go in for
junk science.

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas