> -----Original Message-----
> From: syed faiz ahmad [mailto:syedfaiz23(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
> Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 10:00 PM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: Re: Cutoff Wall In Concrete Transition
> Thank you Roger, I think you have a point there. Thank you indeed.
> SYED FAIZ AHMAD
> SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
> SAUDI OGER LTD
> RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA.
> >The cutoff wall at the downstream end should be at least a metre
> deep; at
> >upstream end, about half that.
I'll bet you a dollar to a donut--assuming Krispy Kreme has expanded to
Saudi Arabia, which wouldn't surprise me at all--that you just scored BIG
TIME points by spelling 'metre' correctly for Syed!!!
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org