To: Vincenzo_Valerio(--nospam--at)fwc.com, pedrosean(--nospam--at)hotmail.com, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Sean Pedro's Attack
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 00:43:59 EDT
Am I the only one who welcomes a little diatribe once in a while? :)
Heaven forbid that we should start "vetting" those who wish to participate in
this list. Who would do it? Who would set the standards? Could it possibly
avoid narrowing the discussion to only that which "the powers that be" want
to discuss, as in some of the technical journals?
Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA USA
In a message dated 5/31/01 11:23:19 AM, Vincenzo_Valerio(--nospam--at)fwc.com writes:
<< I think there are better ways to stop a non-technical discussion. One is
ignoring it, other is just reminding that this is a technical listserv.
I have lived in the US, South America and I am now living in Europe and I
tell everybody that each side of the Atlantic has its pros and cons. I do
agree with Bill and others but it is no case to discuss it here.
We can do it privately if you wish.
Regarding Mr. Pedro I don't a professional can write in such a way, but I
there should be a way to screen the people before accessing this list.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org