Re: Sean Pedro's Attack

Am I the only one who welcomes a little diatribe once in a while? :)

Heaven forbid that we should start "vetting" those who wish to participate in
this list.  Who would do it?  Who would set the standards?  Could it possibly
avoid narrowing the discussion to only that which "the powers that be" want
to discuss, as in some of the technical journals?

Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA USA