Re: Sean Pedro's Attack

Bill, do you really mean this, or are you using a little literary license?
For instance, are the American laws that require driving on the right side of
the freeway "worthless," even though we know that in their absence some few
would do otherwise?  Similarly laws that limit pollution from factories.
Should such laws be eliminated?  Some aspects of Libertarianism or Ayn
Rand-ism appeal to me, but I've never understood how this sort of thing would
work.

Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA USA