RE: Residential Fee Range (Was Porch Conc. Cracking)

"Although I am paraphrasing this, the disclaimer was used for
assessments of damage after the Northridge earthquake and was created by a
large firm in Los Angeles area who allowed the distribution and "tweaking"
of the statement by those who wanted the protection."

What are the chances of getting a copy of the disclaimer?  That would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rob

Robert T. Polcyn II, PE