"Although I am paraphrasing this, the disclaimer was used for
assessments of damage after the Northridge earthquake and was created by a
large firm in Los Angeles area who allowed the distribution and "tweaking"
of the statement by those who wanted the protection."
What are the chances of getting a copy of the disclaimer? That would be
Robert T. Polcyn II, PE
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org