You may want to consider a concrete apron at each end of the culvert. You
would still need a turned down section in front of the apron, but it can be
How deep were you planning on making the cut-off wall?
M. David Finley, P.E.
Lake City, FL
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org