RE: WOOD CONNECTOR: Prying Force

I've thought about this and you're right. In fact, I think the far greater
degree of "give" of wood-connected parts would negate any real tendency for
"prying".

Thanks for your input (and everyone else's). This is the greatest resource I
could ever imagine.

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas