RE: VIRUS WARNING!!![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: VIRUS WARNING!!!
- From: Jack Creviston <jcreviston(--nospam--at)tlf-engineers.com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 09:55:27 -0500
This is another hoax. This one is to lure you into deleting a windows file. Check the Norton AV site.
warning this morning and this virus was on
my machine. So please check yours!
Neil Moore, S.E.
Cathie Bechtell wrote:
I just received this from a friend and
found this on my computer!!!!! Uh
It was brought to my attention yesterday that a virus is in circulation
not know how long it has been on my computer, but no Virus software
the "START" button.
part is: You need to contact everyone you have sent ANY E-mail
RELY ON YOUR ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE. McAFEE and NORTON CANNOT DETECT
WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT OPEN THE FILE!!! >>
- Prev by Subject: RE: VIRUS WARNING!!!
- Next by Subject: Re: VIRUS WARNING!!!
- Previous by thread: Re: VIRUS WARNING!!!
- Next by thread: Leaving